Apply for UNICAF scholarship programme to study in a reputable University and earn Bachelor and Masters’ degree
Generous Unicaf scholarships are available for all programmes in Africa and cover a large percentage of tuition fees for eligible applicants, depending on their financial situation. The payment of the remaining fees can be paid in monthly installments, to ease the financial burden on students. More than $100 million worth of Unicaf scholarships have been awarded to more than 30,000 students around the world to earn internationally recognised degrees so far.
|Start dates:||Monthly Intakes|
|Duration:||Depends on the degree|
|Study mode:||Online learning/On-campus|
|Awarded by:||Depends on the degree|
E-learning system: Your classes will take place in an online environment. You can log in any time, at your convenience. Once online, you’ll communicate with your instructors and fellow students, read assigned texts, access digital materials, post assignments and comment on other students’ assignments.
Tutor Support: Your Student Adviser will walk you through the entire process upfront and will be there to support you every step of the way from first contact to graduation.
Online Classroom: The online learning experience will include extensive participation and interaction with faculty and fellow students.
MASTER’S ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Admission to a Master’s Degree Programme requires an accredited Bachelor’s degree
- HND holders with good relevant work experience, (post graduation), may also be considered for entry
- Proficiency in the English language is a pre-requisite
DOCTORATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- An accredited Master’s degree (e.g. MA, MSc, MPhil) in a relevant subject area or in an unrelated area but supported by relevant professional experience. In addition, a wide range of international equivalent qualifications may also be considered
- Official Master’s degree transcripts.
- Recognized proof of English proficiency if previous studies were not taught in the English language. Otherwise, an IELTS score 6.5 (with a minimum of 6.5 in the writing component and no individual component lower than 6.0) is required; or an English Placement Test result with a 6.5 equivalence (provided no score in each individual component is less than 6.0).
Visit this link for more information and application